CTE Tasks: Introduction to Child Development
Students will create a model of the human brain and a video describing the parts and functions.
- Career Cluster: Education and Training
- Program of Study: Early Childhood Education Careers (Pre K-4)
- Course name(s): Early Childhood Education Careers I
- Main topic: Function of the Human Brain
Standard 14: Create an annotated model or graphic illustration to describe the parts and functions of the human brain. Create a brain development timeline form birth through age eight.
- Click here to download the teacher material for this task.
- Click here to download the student material for this task.